Concessions Application/Contract For 2012
(Prices / Terms subject to
PORTERFIELD COUNTRY INC.
1885 Red Cedar RD .
Oconto, WI 54153
920-834-2465 FAX 920-834-9792
PORTERFIELD COUNTRY INC. reserves the right to accept or deny
concessions at will. If you will or won't be working with us in 2012
please notify us by February 15th 2012, and send your entire booth payment
with your signed contract or space will not be reserved for you.
1. Each 10 foot of frontage space is $200.00 and additional space will be reserved in 10 foot increments at $200.00 additional charge. PCF will have frontage marked out for you. LENGTH should include trailer tongue, ropes, stakes, end tie downs, tent ropes, and walk way needed for stand. PCF will measure space after set up. If you need added space you may be relocated to a site outside viewing area. If you want additional footage, it must be pre-approved by writing prior to arrival.
2. There is an additional electric fee for electric fryers of $25.00 per fryer and/or roaster. Any booth that blows fuses twice or more will be assessed an additional $50.00. Bring long electric cords and water hoses. Electric and water supplied. Camping at concession stand must be approved with contract.
3. Weekend camping is $80.00 regular site, $200.00 behind concession site when available plus $85.00 for electric fee if plugged into service.
Only one parking concession stand sticker will be allowed behind stand at any time and then ONLY if space permits.
Parking per car: preferred $40.00 / weekend $15.00 / daily $10.00
4. Vendors must provide PCF with a certificate of insurance liability for the amount of $1,000,000 coverage. Certificate due to PCF by June 1st 2012. NO ONE MAY SET UP WITHOUT CURRENT JUNE 2012 INSURANCE CERTIFICATE.
5. Everyone working in a booth must purchase a ticket and wear an armband. Weekend tickets may be purchased for $110.00 prior to 2/1/12, $115.00 prior to 5/1/12, and $120.00 prior to 6/1/12. Daily tickets are $65.00 prior to 6/1/12. All tickets bought at the gate will be at gate prices.
6. All booths must have state licenses, permits, or seller permits. Food booths must be operating according to HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES GUIDELINES. Booths should be prepared for inspection at any time during festival. We are also inspected by the Town Fire Department every festival. ABC FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ARE REQUIRED AT EACH BOOTH.
7. Vendors wishing to sell soda or bottled water must purchase them from PCF and may charge whatever they wish for resale at their stand. NO FOUNTAIN DISPENSERS ALLOWED AT FOOD BOOTHS.
8. CLEANUP: Concessions are expected to leave booth areas clean by Monday noon following the festival. If you can not remove your stand let us know. PCF will charge $20.00 per hour to clean any concession area not cleaned up by Wednesday following Sunday close.
9. Spaces can be reserved by returning this application plus Booth fee for requested frontage before February 15th 2011. Balances will be calculated and returned as contract and final payments due April 1st 2012.
10. Additional $25.00 will be charged for skidster to assist with parking your unit if needed. HOURS AVAILABLE - 9:OOAM TO 5:OOPM.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: PORTERFIELD COUNTRY INC.
ALL BOOTHS MUST BE SET UP BEFORE 9:00PM ON JUNE
Click here to open Printer Friendly Application page!